The scale can be our most hated enemy, or our best friend, depending on the numbers it displays. Too many of us rely on the number on the scale to gauge if progress is being made or not. So much that we let it make or break us on a daily basis. It’s time to take the control away from the scale and focus on other aspects to determine if we’re on the right track with our health goals. Here are some tips from your personal trainer Portland:
1. Keep track of how you feel. Do you have more energy? Are you in a better mood? Do you feel more motivated to take on each day? If so, chances are you’re doing something right.
2. How your clothes fit. Are clothes that used to be tight, now feel a little looser? Are you able to fit in those pair of jeans you haven’t been able to get on since having your last child? Your healthy choices and fitness regimen are paying off.
3. How you look naked. When we get out of the shower, the first thing we tend to do is take a quick glance of ourselves in the mirror. Do you like what you see? Is your body taking on a new shape that you’re proud of? If you answered yes to any of these. These small indicators make all the difference to keep us motivated and on track with our goals.
As you can see, the scale is not the only way you can quickly determine if your health goals are headed in the right direction. Put your scale somewhere out of sight, so it’s not a temptation to lean toward. Become more in tune with your body, and notice the way you feel, how you look, and how your clothes fit to learn how your healthy choices are paying off.
Here is a list of categories to choose from
- Best Group Fitness Class
- Camas Group Fitness Studio
- fitness trainer Portland
- Group Fitness Class
- Men's Fitness
- personal trainer
- personal trainer Portland
- Personal Trainer Portland OR
- Portland Fitness
- Portland personal trainer
- Vancouver Group Fitness Studio
- Women's Fitness
Most Recent Exercies Articles
- Small Group Training | Best Fitness Classes In Vancouver, Washington
- Portland Personal Trainer | Summer Is Coming
- Personal Trainer Portland | Exercises for a Surfer | Surf Training
- Workout Foods | Portland Personal Trainer | What To Eat Before A Workout
- Personal Training | Stretching the IT Band | Sciatic Pain