There are many new gadgets and trends popping up all around the fitness industry. It’s hard to determine what you really could benefit from, what you really need, and what you want. Going into a sporting goods store could be an overwhelming and daunting task, so here are some things to snatch up, straight to you from your Personal Trainer Portland.
1. Free weights. A good rule of thumb is to pick up a lighter set, a pair that is just right, and a set that is slightly heavier. The muscles in your body all have different strengths and weaknesses, so accomodating each muscle group will provide you with a good workout.
2. Resistance bands. The great thing about these is that they’re easy to travel with, come in many different resistances, and can be attached at your door to hit a variety of muscle groups.
3. Medicine ball. These can quickly contribute an added challenge to any core exercise, with a variety of weight options tailored to your needs.
4. Stability ball. This not only acts as a mini massager for your back, but also helps you work on balance as well.
5. TRX suspension trainer. While this is not a neccessity, it certainly makes your workout more fun and challenges your body with your own weight.
Here is a list of categories to choose from
- Best Group Fitness Class
- Camas Group Fitness Studio
- fitness trainer Portland
- Group Fitness Class
- Men's Fitness
- personal trainer
- personal trainer Portland
- Personal Trainer Portland OR
- Portland Fitness
- Portland personal trainer
- Vancouver Group Fitness Studio
- Women's Fitness
Most Recent Exercies Articles
- Small Group Training | Best Fitness Classes In Vancouver, Washington
- Portland Personal Trainer | Summer Is Coming
- Personal Trainer Portland | Exercises for a Surfer | Surf Training
- Workout Foods | Portland Personal Trainer | What To Eat Before A Workout
- Personal Training | Stretching the IT Band | Sciatic Pain