We are all busy in our life, careers, families, hobbies, etc. It makes finding the motivation to workout extra challenging. Our eyes are heavy from a long days work, the thought of getting a workout in seems obsolete.
So what do you do? How do you keep yourself on track with your workouts to maintain your healthy lifestyle? A Personal Trainer Portland would recommend finding a buddy to workout with. This could be a close friend, your spouse, your sister, mom, or someone you frequently see at the gym. Having someone to work out with keeps you on track with your goals, and keeps you accountable for staying true to your sewat sessions.
When you know someone is counting on you to hit that morning run, or join them on a lunch break walk, you are less likely to back out of it. We live in a society where we don’t want to disappoint, or let people down. Your workout buddy doens’t always feel like getting up to workout in the wee hours of the morning, but you are their motivator, and vice versa.
Here are some characteristics to look for when picking a work out buddy:
1. Someone who has similar goals as you. If you and a friend are serious about losing weight, it’s a perfect match.
2. Someone you can count on.
3. Someone who will push you and maintain a positive outlook on your weaknesses and strengths.
Here is a list of categories to choose from
- Best Group Fitness Class
- Camas Group Fitness Studio
- fitness trainer Portland
- Group Fitness Class
- Men's Fitness
- personal trainer
- personal trainer Portland
- Personal Trainer Portland OR
- Portland Fitness
- Portland personal trainer
- Vancouver Group Fitness Studio
- Women's Fitness
Most Recent Exercies Articles
- Small Group Training | Best Fitness Classes In Vancouver, Washington
- Portland Personal Trainer | Summer Is Coming
- Personal Trainer Portland | Exercises for a Surfer | Surf Training
- Workout Foods | Portland Personal Trainer | What To Eat Before A Workout
- Personal Training | Stretching the IT Band | Sciatic Pain