Time is something many of us are short on. Imagine if you could get some exercise in during your morning and after work commute? It would be like killing two birds with one stone.
While this sounds great, many people still prefer to drive their car to work. While driving your car maybe, let me repeat, maybe gets you to work faster, biking is a better option.
Here are some tips from Personal Trainer Portland:
1. For one, its good for your health. You’re getting yourself to work and fitting in some good exercise.
2. Biking is also a great way to relieve stress. You don’t fall victim to bumper to bumper traffic quite as often, allowing your commute time to be cut down compared to your fellow peers in cars.
3. You are saving our air. By riding your bike, you’re not contributing to the countless amounts of carbon dioxide that flows through our skies.
4. Parking quickly becomes easier. Any spot you can find where you can lock your bike up is up for grabs!
Most Recent Exercies Articles
- Portland Personal Trainer | Summer Is Coming
- Personal Trainer Portland | Exercises for a Surfer | Surf Training
- Workout Foods | Portland Personal Trainer | What To Eat Before A Workout
- Personal Training | Stretching the IT Band | Sciatic Pain
- Portland Personal Trainer | Paleo Diet | Low Carb Diet | Oregon