I have seen so many individuals at the gym that do not have a watch in order to see how there rest periods are or if they are consistent with their times. That is why it is so important to use a method of timing in order to get the most out of your workouts when you are in the gym, working out with a partner, or having a Portland personal trainer working you out.
If you are working with a fitness professional, they will have a stop watch to help gauge your rest times, interval sequences and if you need make the exercises longer, shorter or just need a break.
The reason this is so important, as I mentioned earlier, is because if you do not have some kind of rhythm with both your exercises, your rest times and your active rest, you are trying to achieve a goal with no structure. So by having a stop watch to make sure you do all of your exercises in a certain amount of time, you are going to create and awesome workout, become more efficient with your time (especially on lunch break), and you will get the best bang for your buck with your personal trainer Portland fitness expert.
Here is a list of categories to choose from
- Best Group Fitness Class
- Camas Group Fitness Studio
- fitness trainer Portland
- Group Fitness Class
- Men's Fitness
- personal trainer
- personal trainer Portland
- Personal Trainer Portland OR
- Portland Fitness
- Portland personal trainer
- Vancouver Group Fitness Studio
- Women's Fitness
Most Recent Exercies Articles
- Small Group Training | Best Fitness Classes In Vancouver, Washington
- Portland Personal Trainer | Summer Is Coming
- Personal Trainer Portland | Exercises for a Surfer | Surf Training
- Workout Foods | Portland Personal Trainer | What To Eat Before A Workout
- Personal Training | Stretching the IT Band | Sciatic Pain