If you are looking for a great way to spice up your exercise routine, then we recommend using some battling rope exercises in your fitness program. There are a lot of cross fit, mma or even small group class training facilities that use these popular exercise tools, but if you really want to learn how to use them, then we suggest that you find a well to do Portland Oregon personal trainer here in the Northwest who can show you a few exercises to incorporate.
Before starting with the battling rope, you want to do a quick warm up on the treadmill or elliptical just to get the muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments warmed up. As always you want to use correct form but also stretch out some of those muscles that you know are going to be involved, or do some light versions of the movement so you do not pull anything when performing.
Portland Oregon Personal Trainer
Most Recent Exercies Articles
- Portland Personal Trainer | Summer Is Coming
- Personal Trainer Portland | Exercises for a Surfer | Surf Training
- Workout Foods | Portland Personal Trainer | What To Eat Before A Workout
- Personal Training | Stretching the IT Band | Sciatic Pain
- Portland Personal Trainer | Paleo Diet | Low Carb Diet | Oregon